Motor Comparison Chart
See how Tatung motors compare with other motor manufactures.
Motor Cost Chart
How much does a motor cost you per year to run? (based on 6000 hours).
Why rebuild an old motor when you can save money buying a new Tatung motor?
Click here to find out how this is possible.
Replacing an old motor but dont understand the nameplate?
Click here for an easy to follow nameplate guide
Tatung Electric Motors are a high quality, ALL CAST IRON motor. In business since 1918, Tatung manufacturers a full range of motors by means of highly automated manufacturing processes. We are a stocking distributor with a diverse inventory in stock at our warehouse. ARESCO is proud to offer the following available motor options to satisfy your requirements.
- Every Tatung Motor Is Cast Iron
- ¼" Horsepower Up To 10,000 + Horsepower
- 900, 1200, 1800, 3600 RPMs Standard
- Non-Standard "Special Rpm" Motors Available (i.e. 400 Rpm)
- All Standard Voltages From 230 and 460 Volt All The Way Up To 15,000 Volt
- Integral Frame Types: ODP (Open Drip), TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled), TENV (Totally Enclosed No Vent), Explosion Proof, TEFC Wash Down, TEFC Chemical Duty, IEEE 841, (severe duty)
- 56 Frame Motors
- NEMA Design A, B, C, D, and other specials
- Super High Efficiency Motors (Our Supermax and Extramax Line)
- EPAct compliant motors (our Extramax Line)
- Inverter Duty Motors (Good for 10:1 Constant Torque or 20:1 Variable Torque)
- Vector Drive Motors With Encoders
- 2 Speed Motors and Multiple Speed Motors
- "C" And "D" Flanges
- Short Shafts
- Metric Motors (For Equipment From Foreign Suppliers!)
TATUNG ALSO FEATURES AN IEEE-841 SEVERE DUTY MOTOR PERFECT FOR SEVERE AND/OR CHEMCIAL DUTY! THE TATUNG IEEE-841 MOTORS COME WITH A FULL 5 YEAR WARRANTY!